Our shopping cart is designed for ease of use. Here's how to place an order.
1. Browse through our catalog ordering as many items as you want. For each one, put the quantity in the quantity field.
2. Click on Add Items to my Cart. You will be given confirmation that your order has been added to your cart.
3. At any time, you can click on View/Modify Cart to see what you have in your cart, along with your pre-shipping total.
4. To change a quantity, click on Change Quantity, then enter the new quantity in the box at the left. Then just click on Submit Quantity Changes.
5. To delete an item, click on Delete Item, then click in the box on the left of the item to give it a check mark, indicating that you want to delete that item. Then click on Submit Deletion.
6. To Continue Shopping, just click on the Continue Shopping Button.
7. Continue shopping in this way until you have made all your selections, then click on the Checkout Stand button.
8. You are given a screen showing all the items in your cart and estimated shipping for US orders sent by USPS. Final shipping charges will be calculated based on your choices at the bottom of this page.
9. Enter your name, billing address, phone, and email address (these items are required). If your shipping address is different than your billing address, then enter it also.
10. Select the type of shipping you would like and click on Go To Secure Credit Card Order.
11. You are now on a secure server, indicated by a closed lock in the lower left corner of your browser. Additional information about security can be found by clicking on the VeriSign icon.
12. You are given your total with shipping and sales tax if applicable.
13. Select credit card type and fill in the appropriate info. Click on Submit Secure Order, and you are done!